Thursday, November 5, 2009

Slower Traffic Keep Right!

Some would say I have road rage and others would simply agree that I just know how to drive and how others need to drive. Lately I feel like people have gotten so much worse at driving. Maybe they are trying to be more cautious, but I just think they're idiots! The speed limit is there for a reason, not for you to go under it. Blinkers are on your vehicle to signal which direction you're turning when you put your breaks on. If you put your breaks on and you're not turning or stopping at a stop light or a yellow/red light, you are an idiot! I get so frustrated about all of this because it makes everyone around the idiot drive like one too. If you are not comfortable following simple rules such as the speed limit or using your blinker then maybe you need to get off the road and start taking the bus. I understand that people can have a fear of driving but then doesn't that just endanger all of us if they are scared to be on the road? Why can't people maintain their speed? Is it that difficult to stay at the same mph? I guess I'm just frustrated with the fact that everyone should know how to drive yet they simply just don't.

Common curtisy is lost in driving. Don't people understand they should not pull out in front of you, especially if you are driving over 35 mph? Also why do people insist on cutting others off!? Just wait a few seconds when the timing is right so you will not possibly cause an accident. People who can't multi task shouldn't talk on their phones while they're driving either. I know that you're not supposed to talk on your phone when you drive anyways but some people can pull it off. Also why does it take people so long to turn?! It does not take a whole minute to make a good turn.

Well on a positive note life is going well for me. Serving has been wonderful and very entertaining at that. This weekend I am getting together with a few old friends and I can't wait to catch up and just have a good time. Also I'll be attending a wedding and I just love weddings. I will be meeting all of Tyler's family and that's pretty nerve racking, but I'm looking forward to it. Work will be occupying most of my time though this weekend and the following week. I need the money so I shouldn't complain but of course I can't help but miss the days when I only had 4 shifts the entire week. Overall I've been breathing easy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment